We believe that parents should have the knowledge that their child is in a safe, caring, christian environment that will provide opportunities for fun and socialization and learning when being cared for outside the home.
The goals we have set for our preschool program are:
- To provide an enriching and safe environment while the children are in our care.
- To promote an awareness of Christian values in everyday life without placing an emphasis on any specific doctrine.
- To provide an environment for socialization so the children can grow in their skills; sharing, playing together, playing alone, following directions, listening, and singing.
- To help the child develop a positive attitude toward himself/herself.
- To provide an intellectually educational environment for children to develop at their appropriate age level.